dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask 90ml
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask hydrates the skin and enhances the effects of Vitamin C products. It’s formulated with Niacinamide and Adenosine, which gives various skin-improving effects, and can also be used as a gel-type moisturizing cream.
– Primary Skin Irritation Test completed
– Primary Skin Irritation Test for Sensitive Skin completed
– Skin Transparency Improvement Test completed
– 24-hours Continuous Hydrating Test completed
End your day with vitamin E mask, Start clearer skin the next day.
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is incorporated with vitamin E, which is well known as an excellent antioxidant. Did you know that Vitamin E is the ultimate skin care booster that not only delivers excellent antioxidant power, but also has various effects in benefiting dry,
sensitive, and aging skin? Feel the ultimate effect of vitamin E for yourself!
Shielding Vitamin E, Healing Vitamin C
#goodbye active oxygen #synergetic vitamins #antioxidant network
The KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is most effective when used with vitamin C. The two vitamins enhance the effectiveness of each other through the antioxidant network and protect the skin from active oxygen, preventing aging. In addition, vitamin E prevents vitamin C from being oxidized before being absorbed by the skin, intensifying the skin-improving effects of vitamin C.
An antioxidant network that protects the skin
Vitamin coating for an extended hydration
#wake up hydrated #the mask for parched skin
Vitamin E is dissolved in oil, which provides a strong moisturizing power.
The pudding-like texture transforms into a rich essence when in contact with the skin, maintaining the moisture for at least 8 hours, even for dry skin.
#VitaminCmateVitaminE #clearSkinSecret #OvernightElasticSkin
heck the unique texture Vitamin E Mask has. It feels like pudding/custard, but the formal word for this texture is ‘Shape memory cream’. This might be unfamiliar, but basically shape memory means it remembers the original shape, so the product comes back to the same shape as it was. Therefore, this texture helps the product tightly adhere onto the skin, giving an even and flat surface when application.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
1) A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro-oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics).
2) The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin.
3) Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation.
4) Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation.
5) Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight.
1) Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis.
2) Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves irritation caused by oily skin.
3) Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C.